Saturday, March 22, 2014

Who Controls You?

How many times have you heard or been told that you are too old to do something. Let me tell you all something about age. If you believe that you have reached an age that keeps you from pursuing anything that life has to offer, then you may as well simply pass off your belongings and die.

This may offend some people but the fact of the matter is that you are not too old for anything unless you yourself decide so.

My Grandmother used to comment to me about things that she thought would be fun, and when asked why she did not do them, she said she was too old. It was not a factor of whether or not she could physically perform the activity, it was simply a mental decision that she was too old to do it. She missed out on a lot of life experiences because she believed that her age limited her.

I am 44 and I live my life today the same as I did when I was 20. I have absolutely no barriers or restraints. Age is not a limitation, your negative mind is. I will never withhold myself from any activity until the day that I die, and I do not even plan on dying.

The day you believe you are done, you are done. You may as well lay down in a box. Otherwise do what you want to do, follow whatever dreams you have. You are not finished until you stop breathing.

You will never succeed at anything if you place limitations on yourself. You should also never allow others to limit you. Be careful who you spend your time with. If they do not support you, then get away from them before they crush your goals.

What do you want out of life? Have you achieved it yet? Are you still pursuing it? If not, then why not? Has someone convinced you too stop? Have you stopped yourself?

Pick yourself up and get busy! Your life belongs to you and no one else. If you are alive and you have a dream then get busy making it happen. Go get yours!!


Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment